We’re looking to hire a frontend developer with a passion for creating innovative and high quality websites. This is an ideal role for either someone with experience or a recent graduate looking to learn and progress themselves - anyone who wants to be part of a progressive and inclusive team that crafts solutions for an array of exciting clients.
The position is available as either flexible hybrid working via our office in our central Edinburgh or fully remote from any location.
To apply for this position you should ideally have:
- A real interest in web technologies and the Internet
- Experience of WordPress
- Knowledge of modern web frameworks and version control
- An appreciation of design and usability
- An easy, friendly rapport with clients and peers
- A good sense of humour
Primate is a relatively small agency in Edinburgh and from day one you will be working directly with our clients and collaborating closely with our whole team. You should be able to operate autonomously in our supportive environment and be willing to take on responsibility without being micromanaged.
You’ll be expected to:
- Build responsive websites from the ground up
- Integrate frontend code with backend technologies
- Work to budgets and timescales
- Communicate with clients
- Work as part of a team
We want to hire someone that shares our passion for pushing the web industry forward.
To apply for this job, send your CV along with a convincing email telling us why we should hire you to firstname.lastname@example.org.