We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager who will take on responsibility for coordinating and delivering projects for our broad range of fantastic clients.
You should have:
- Experience in delivering successful digital projects
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience in stakeholder management
- An easy, confident rapport with clients and peers
- Ability to multitask and pivot priorities regularly
- A desire to work in a rewarding, fast paced, fun environment
Primate is a relatively small agency based in Edinburgh with an progressive, culture first philosophy. Well-being and happiness is core to our approach as a business. We provide a generous allocation of holidays and flexible working hours with hybrid remote-office working to aid in a healthy work-life balance.
Befitting a small agency and our focus on collaboration, you’ll quickly be introduced to our key clients and be brought up to speed on their current projects. We look for all our team members to be comfortable operating autonomously in our supportive environment and be willing to take on responsibility without being micromanaged. This role reports to the Operations Director.
You’ll be expected to:
- Manage all aspects of your web projects; from kick-off through to production and launch
- Maintain all necessary project controls: SOW, Project Plan, RAID, Change Log etc
- Be capable and confident, able to deftly navigate change during the project lifespan
- Support the Operations Director in managing the studio output and resources
- Ensure smooth and successful delivery of projects (big and small)
- Stay focused on the critical path and help clients stick to it
- Stay focused on the commericality of your projects
- Ensure quality assurance for all your projects
- Liaise with clients daily and facilitate communication between them and our team
- Use internal task management and communication tools such as Jira, Trello and Basecamp (experience not a prerequisite).
Send us your CV alongside a short email explaining why you'd fit seamlessly into Primate PM life: email@example.com