We’re looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager who will take on responsibility for coordinating and delivering projects for our broad range of clients.
You should have:
- Experience in delivering digital projects
- Experience working in an agency or similar business
- Excellent organisational skills
- An easy, friendly rapport with clients and peers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good sense of humour
Primate is a relatively small agency based in Edinburgh and from day one you will be working directly with our clients and collaborating closely with our whole team. You should be able to operate autonomously in our supportive environment and be willing to take on responsibility without being micromanaged.
You’ll be expected to:
- Manage all aspects of projects; from kick-off through production to launch
- Be capable and confident, able to deftly navigate both the challenges and the simple
- Ensure smooth and successful delivery of projects
- Manage budgets and timescales
- Liaise with clients and facilitate communication between them and our team
- Help schedule and plan work
In return for all of your hard work and dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary, a large allocation of holidays, very flexible working hours with remote working, in an exciting, creative and growing digital agency.
To apply for this job, send your CV along with a convincing email telling us why we should hire you to email@example.com.